How do I have so much running gear already? I have only been running for 18 months. I have to admit that I am a gear addict. Let's start with my shoe collection in the order they were purchased, along with my mileage for each (as of 9/30/2011):
- Vibram FiveFingers KSO (Yellow/Green) - 80 miles [Retired/Sold]
- Vibram FiveFingers Classic - 54 miles
- Vibram FiveFingers KSO Trek - 186 miles
- Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove - 170 miles
- Vibram FiveFingers KSO (Camo/Gray) - 24 miles
- Saucony Progrid Kinvara - 67 miles
- Mizuno Wave Precision 11 - 73 miles
- Invisible Shoe Huaraches - 9 miles [Not Pictured]
- Brooks Cascadia 6 - 51 miles
- Vibram FiveFingers Bikila LS - 7 miles
- New Balance Minimus Road - 5 miles
I've also been purchasing a lot of Groupon and LivingSocial deals for many local running stores when I spot them. I still have one left and might just have to go use it tomorrow. It's hard to be loyal to one store when these deals are offered by everyone. They really add up fast! But that also means my gear multiplies fast!
... it's no wonder I feel like I need a pilot's checklist before I go for a run.